Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: cherie's rarer outfits

  1. #21
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    I'll have to dig through my library (My wife calls it the junk room) But I have a magazine that had all of the Runaways in black bikinis and boots playing around on a hillside, When I find the name of the mag I'll post it here...Maybe Santa Baby will bring me a scanner for Christmas, Coz I been purty good so far, then I could share wiff everybody...

  2. #22
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All very nice, but what about a more recent look.
    How about the cover of the Cherie & Friends unplugged? I like the simple south western look.
    What do you think?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic